Thursday, March 7, 2013

Etsy Shop Re-Opened!

Yay!  I did it!  I finally re-opened my Etsy shop!  I am officially back in business!

I am back to my blog, too!  And don't you worry, I haven't been a total slacker these past six months (yikes - has it been that long???).

I've been doing some online training to learn Adobe Illustrator, researching the business end of things, and working on some new art pieces. 

Speaking of which, here's one of my favorite recent ones:





 Can you even handle the cuteness?  Of course, I just couldn't resist doing a few more cupcake art pieces. 

I've been having so much fun coming up with new ideas for art pieces and business strategies.  I just love my artsy biz SO MUCH!  : )

You know what else I love?  I love my new wavy frames that I added to my artwork!  Oh man, it just makes the art look so much cuter, right?

Here's what I did:

I bought a few really cute, whimsical frames, and had my photographer husband snap a picture of them at the studio:





Then,  I worked some magic in Photoshop, and Voila!  I have a whole digital framing department!  I can make the inside of the frame and the outside of the frame turn into whatever color I want!  Yes!  Digital art is my favorite!

So, yay, I'm back in business with my little Etsy shop, and I have some big plans!  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment