Monday, April 22, 2013

I Will be Happy Anyway - NEW Illustration

Hello Beautiful People!

I hope everyone is doing well on this gorgeous spring day!  Don't you just love this time of year?  It's my favorite!  I love watching everything come to life around me - so inspiring!

So, I have a new little treat to offer in my Etsy shop - my latest illustration, entitled, "I Will be Happy Anyway."


I was inspired to create this piece when a friend of mine was telling a sweet story that happened with his 5 year old daughter.  They were chatting about her upcoming birthday, and about all the fun things that she wanted to get for presents.  He then asked her, "But, what if you don't get everything that you want?"  And she simply replied, "I will be happy anyway!"

It really touched my heart, and I wanted to take those words into my own life, and remind myself that even when I don't get exactly what I want out of life, I can choose to be happy anyway - no matter what!

As we all know, this world can be a frightening, discouraging place, but I truly believe that we create our own happiness, and we can find it all around us, if we choose to.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment