Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Some New Fiddlings

So, I have a few little "fiddlings," as I'm calling them.

I used to only want to post my artwork when I felt like it was completely finished and as perfect as I could possibly get it.

Well, I'm over that.

I think.

I'm trying to be more real.

So, here it is, a couple of little doodle/sketches/art thingys that I've done lately.


Hmmm, I can't decide if I like it, or if it looks like a 6-year old did it.

Kindove a little of both, I guess.

I do like the colors, and for some reason, I always want to draw daisies.  It's my default, so of course, I sat down to doodle and daisies came out.  I just went with it.

Next time, I think I would do thinner lines - make it look more sketched, and less like it was done with Crayola markers.

I also drew my very first gumball machine.  Kinda cute, huh?  Something about rainbowyness and circles and sweets just really makes me happy.

So, there ya have it - my latest doodles.  Even though they're not the most awesome things in the world, it's kinda fun to throw them out into the world - report my progress - tell my story.

Maybe some day when I'm an independently wealthy artist creating breath-taking masterpieces, I'll like to look back on my early stages when I was still trying to find my creative voice.


No comments:

Post a Comment